We take ergonomics and health seriously, spending long hours working in the studio. For this reason, we choose the EDGE GX-1 chair and Massive Furniture Design ML-01 Swan desk as the center of the workflow between A and B rooms.
- Blue Sky 5.1 system
- 2 x Kali Audio LP-6
- 2 x Quested V2108
- TC Electronic BMC-2
- 6 x Status Audio CB-1
- 6 x California Headphone Co Silverado
- tfpro P38EX MK2 mastering compressor
- 2x tfpro 588 feed-forward 500 series compressor module
- 2x tfpro 503 mic pre with limiter module
- Bespoke mastering EQ by Stuart Routledge
- Bespoke de-esser by Stuart Routledge
- Bespoke multi-band compressor by Stuart Routledge
- Bespoke mid-side unit by Stuart Routledge
- Alesis Midiverb II
- Altai EC-500 Analog Delay
- Foulds Music FoMu braided 3.5mm cables for Eurorack synth
- iZotope Spire Studio
- Line 6 POD X3 Pro
- Fredenstein Bento 6S
- KLŌS 2.0 Carbon Fiber Travel Guitar
- Les Paul Jr 2015 100th Anniversary Edition with Robotic Tuners
- Custom S-style Guitar with Vega-Trem VT-1 UltraTrem
- Custom hollowbody T-style with Bigsby
- 2 x custom acoustic guitars
- Tokai Gakki ChromaHarp
- Jackson JS Series Concert Bass Minion JS1X
- Epiphone MB-100 5-String G Banjo
- LeafAudio Microphonic Soundbox mkII
- Marshall JCM800
- Marshall Bluesbreaker
- Fender 57 Custom Deluxe
- Vox AC-30
- Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
- Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
- NANO MAR
- The Great Destroyer
- Grendel Drone Commander 2
- Grendel Drone Commander 2 Expander
- ModularSynthLab Gargoyle Delay 2.0
- nozoïd Nozori 68
- nozoïd Nozori single expansion board
- RebelTech Φορέω (Phoreo)
- ACX Polyphonic MIDI to CV “Ultimate”
- ACX MIDI Ext + MIDI Multi
- L-1 XLR Balanced Stereo Output
- Bastl Instruments KLIK
- Westlicht PER|FORMER
- circuitbenders.co.uk RedShift
- Expert Sleepers ES-3
- Future Audio Workshop
- Native Instruments
- Renoise Redux
We couldn’t find a solution that we liked so we built it and partnered with Unraid for a solution that meets our needs.
From Docker containers of various file management and backup systems, to VMs running audio related applications, Unraid makes for a reliable companion in the studio.
Hammy does a lot of work on composing for and with retro games consoles. Emulators don’t always offer acceptable accuracy for audio, which is why we proudly use MiSTer FPGA, allowing us to be able to create authentic scores for modern games on classic consoles.
For any digital-first business, your website is your storefront. Any downtime represents missed opportunities. You need to be able to sleep easy at night knowing that your website is available around the clock and is in capable hands.
We very proudly use and recommend DataPacket for our webhosting. DataPacket offers blazing fast server speeds to suit every budget and a dedicated customer service that goes above-and-beyond the call of duty to deliver what customers need.
All that gear wouldn’t mean a thing without a decent workflow and system of organization.
When working directly with clients, we utilize a project management system called ActiveCollab, allowing us to communicate, assign tasks and allow clients to see work as it’s happening.
To organize our personal lives and derive an order to get things done, we like to use the brilliant MyLifeOrganized, which we setup to only show us actionable tasks at any given moment via task dependencies.
Different devices sync to show different workspaces and methods of filtering, so we always have the right tasks for the right tools at hand. Nothing else comes close for organizing huge lists of tasks.
There’s so many social media platforms to syndicate your content to these days—we got tired of spending so much time repeating the same work per social media platform, so we partnered with Mixpost to bring our clients a cutting-edge social media management tool as part of our social media management services. Mixpost is open source and can also be hosted on your own server.
Managing our content scheduling and approval workflow visually with Mixpost instead of in a convoluted spreadsheet is such a breath of fresh air. Using Mixpost actually makes social media feel fun again.